These couples of days, I always dealt with a problem which I am almost adult or still teenager, makes me nagged a lot. Since I was young, I have listened to my parent completely. It was not a big problem at first until recent days. At the night of Friday, I asked my mom for going to KTV with my classmates. It became a fuse to make me complain with my mom because she did not agree but used the Financial Crisis to blame me what I did wrong. Evenly, she said that to go to KTV represented I would lose myself in there. However, she is my mom and she is not me! How does she know what I think?
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hm...reminds me of the story that we read on Friday - the one for the provincial exam. =)
ReplyDeleteI think that as long as you understand that your parents argue with you because they care about you... and as long as you understand what you're doing... then, like the story, you're just growing up... and your parents will eventually understand that and be proud of you for making your own decisions. However, don't try to test the water too often, now, alright?
Hey Johnson!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should look at this question in a different perspective..
You're lucky to have parents who really love you!
Try not to be angry..
Show your respect Johnson, they are your parents, and they are not Allen, Max, or me.
ReplyDelete