Recently, “spring makes people sleepy easily” is always said from me. It’s true! We as students have experienced chirrupy winter vacation, and restart to go to the school. The heart is still enjoying freedom, but the time enables us to be of great urgency. That reminds every student how amusing the vacation is. Hence, most of us are not ready for the new term coming.
Through a month of the new term, we got several quizzes and tests. Some of them are good, the other are not, because I am lazy for reviewing sometimes. The only one disadvantage of the vacation to some of students especially I, is to make people lazier. In addition, people may sleep easily if they feel warm.
Eventually, no one should remember to study when someone asks you to do it. Study is still oneself business, right? Learning is not for anyone except you. Hope everyone can have a new state to welcome to April coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDon't give yourself so many excuses, it is not the vacation's falt, I can't believe that you are becoming more and more lazy terms by terms.
ReplyDeleteWatch the company you keep!Your marks are getting down, have you ever thought about the real reason? I don't want to see you waste your talent. Maybe you didn't notice that, but I can tell you that you got a strong pedestal to start with last year. However, through my eyes you are wasting it. I really want you know that "One takes the behavior of one's company." Some of them are not worthy to spend time with, don't you know where these bad bahiviors come from? If someday you feel everything like now is just proper and reasonable, that will be a big shame. You got me? Don't just say something and sit there, I expect you become the Johnson 2 or 3 years ago.
If you were him, you would be a tough opponent.
If you were him, you would be a tough opponent.
If you were him, you would be a tough opponent.
If you were him, you would be a tough opponent.
If you were him, you would be a tough opponent.